Here’s another recipe from my book, I ♥ Puppies
* Cheesy Dog Biscuits *
What You Need:
– 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
– 1 1/4 cups grated cheddar cheese
– 1 stick softened butter or margarine
– 1 clove of garlic, crushed
– 1/4 cup milk
– pinch of salt
– stirring spoon
– cookie sheet
What You Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
2. Mix all of the ingredients, except milk, in a bowl.
3. To the mixture, add just enough milk to make a ball.
4. Put the cheese ball in the refrigerator and chill for about 30 minutes.
5. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface. Cut it into shapes (Use cookie cutters).
6. Carefully transfer dough to the cookie sheet with a spatula. Bake the biscuit for about 15 minutes.
I hope your puppy will enjoy these biscuits. Don’t forget to send me some pics if you ever make these biscuits.