Here’s a recipe from my book, I ♥ Puppies. I hope you will try this for your puppy. If you do, please take a picture and send it to me. I can’t make it since my puppy is far away from me.
What You Need:
– 32 oz. (1L) container of vanilla yogurt
– 1 cup smooth peanut butter
– Microwaveable bowl
– Wooden spoon
– Paper muffin liners or muffin tin
What You Do:
1. In the microwaveable bowl. melt the peanut butter. Add the yogurt and mix well.
2. Spoon the mixture into the muffin liners or muffin tin.
3. Freeze until hardened.
I wish you could share with me a picture of your puppy enjoying some frozen peanut butter bites.